Player of the Year - 2008
The 2008 1st X1 winner was James Foster, and the 2nd X1 winner was Jaik Mickleburgh. Both were presented with their trophies by Society Chairman Paul Newton.
- Bowling: 1 wicket @ 122.00 with a best of 1 for 122.
- Batting: 24 innings with 4 not out, 925 runs @ 46.25 with a best of 132 not out, 3 x 100s and 4 x 50s.
- Fielding: 55 catches and 1 stumping.
- Bowling: 1 wicket @ 96.00 with a best of 1 for 19.
- Batting: 10 innings with 3 not out, 344 runs @ 49.14 with a best of 103 not out, 1 x 100 and 2 x 50s.
- Fielding: 4 catches.
*(2nd X1 Championship only).
James Foster receiving the award from our chairman Paul Newton.
Jaik Mickleburgh receiving the award from our chairman Paul Newton.